RVQ Connection

Bormo

Hello Factory,

Could you please help - where can I find information/schema how to connect RVQ to North Trail?

31 BHD, in case of it is different ways for different models.

Is anywhere LP output, or better to use BBQ with separate LP tank?

Thank you!

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Bormo
I have been thinking of put in a lpg outlet on my Bighorn 3055. My though is that I am going to put a T in the iron line that comes across the 5th from the offdoor side over to the door side. Form the T put in a ball valve shutoff then a quick disconnect.
Just another neat project.
Rand

irvin56

maybe a tee already

Mine has a tee on door side of trailer rite in front of the tires. (31 qbs) yours may have one somewhere along the line. maybe even towards the back. You may not have to cut into any lines.
If you use a rvq. you need a special bbq with no regulator on it. As a regular one won't work. Also have to have a shut of valve for the line on trailer, the lines comes from the regulated side of bottles which is low pressure
You will not be able it use bbq. for anything else if you want to use it for an outing with out trailer.

freex4

I suggest using galvanized gas piping or paint the black steel piping, mine are steel and are rusting already.

M

Mcreech

The tee should already be there, right behind the door side rear tire. Also the backer for the RVQ bracket is already in the wall right in the middle of the tires door side...

irvin56

nice to know someone helping out

Great to see all the advice we all get from the factory for all the thing we run across and ask
THANKS TO YOU ALL AT THE FACTORY

ALSO TO EVERYONE ELSE OUT THERE