Welcome to new Washington Chapter Member

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to our new members from Juneau Alaska, Marty and Judy Lentz.

We hope to meet you one of these days soon. It could be when we finally make our Alaska road trip or when you are down in the lower 48.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the family Marty and Judy!! If you ever get to the lower 48 please look us up or join us at a rally like Doug and Doris said.

Rod

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Marty and Judy,
Welcome welcome to the Heartland Owners Club Family! Trace

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Judy, we enjoyed meeting you and Debbie and your mother at Durant. We can't wait to meet Marty and see the new Landmark.

Ted_Dee

Welcome to the club. Dee and I really enjoyed meeting you, Debbie and your Mom. We hope to meet Marty soon. Hope you are enjoying your new LM.

Thank you. We do our walk through on our unit Monday morning. Plan to spend some time near Sutton RV should we need anything done. Hopefully, we will meet some of you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Hi, Washington friends. Marty and I, have finally picked up our unit in Eugene, OR, after getting some bugs fixed. We spent two glorious weeks at Outdoor RV Resort, than to Yuma for another two weeks. Hot and dusty there, but managed to meet up with our Alaska friends. We are currently in Arizona, Lake Havasu and Laughlin. Thursday, we check into the Oasis RV Resort in Las Vegas. Hoping to attend the fall rally there as well. Looking forward to meeting you all. Judy and Marty Lentz

'Lil Guy'

Welcome Marty and Judy to the Heartland family and HOC. Nice rig you've bought. Hope to meet you down the road someday.

For20hunter

If you haven't already signed up for the National Rally in Vegas, you better get on that ASAP as it will sell out by weeks end, probably sooner.

Rod

Hi, Washington friends. Marty and I, have finally picked up our unit in Eugene, OR, after getting some bugs fixed. We spent two glorious weeks at Outdoor RV Resort, than to Yuma for another two weeks. Hot and dusty there, but managed to meet up with our Alaska friends. We are currently in Arizona, Lake Havasu and Laughlin. Thursday, we check into the Oasis RV Resort in Las Vegas. Hoping to attend the fall rally there as well. Looking forward to meeting you all. Judy and Marty Lentz

Good, I am looking forward to meeting you. We are in space 179. We are back home in Juneau, Alaska until the end of September. Our unit is at Sutton RV for repairs and service. We are really enjoying our Landmark and hoping to spend more time in it and this is a great opportunity to meet other owners and share our experiences.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

For20hunter

We are in site 335 and look forward to meeting you guys too and checking out that beautiful 365.

Rod

Good, I am looking forward to meeting you. We are in space 179. We are back home in Juneau, Alaska until the end of September. Our unit is at Sutton RV for repairs and service. We are really enjoying our Landmark and hoping to spend more time in it and this is a great opportunity to meet other owners and share our experiences.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk