Cyclone Length

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
I've read numerous posts about 5er lengths, so I thought I'd post another. :)

Prior to picking up my Cyclone, I read on Heartland's website and literature received from the Dealer - 2 differing lengths. 40'11" and 41'11" were the lengths listed and when I picked it up, the dealer told me it was 39'. I have NOT measured INSIDE front to back. I decided to measure the outside length myself.

In one photo attached, I placed lines which I measured between - from the back of the back ramp door, not including the top where the flood lights are to the front of the front cap, not including the front of the hitch/pin. It measures 42' plus a couple of inches. Just thought I'd share.

Attachments

• Length.JPG
    Length.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 67
  • HT 192.jpg
    HT 192.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 68

osims

bsims
I have a 40X 16 rv shed that i keep the 5er under. We had a 3055 BH and had a little room left up front, but we brought the Cape Cod home and half the nose cap and hitch don't make it under the roof( it is listed @39' ). Looks like there will be a little add on in the future.

boxcar1511

i've measured our 4012 with a plumb bob from rear to futhest point of front cap,it measured in at 42'1.5" Our friends also have a 4012 same year (2008) it measured in the exact same...