Majestic Oaks Zephyrhillis, FL

Delaine and Lindy

Has anyone wintered 3 months at Majestic Oaks? We want to stay in that area but only wanted Jan and Feb. They have fitness center and paved streets for bike riding which is important to us and the price is reasonable. Dec, Jan, Feb are the coldest months here in TN and we hadn't wanted to leave until after Christmas. May have to celebrate a month early with family, but sure that won't make rest of family happy.:eek:

Last edited:

jpmorgan37

Here's a thought. Take your Landmark down in December then a quick trip home to celebrate Christmas and then back to Florida. You are only cold for a few days and the family is happy. Lot's of folks do it that way.

John

Delaine and Lindy

We had thought of that but with the price of fuel so high and going up, we are having to think hard about that. I have something called Benign Essential Blepharospasm with is a brain disorder that causes spasms of the eyes and I have Fibromyalgia. I usually can travel 250 to 350 miles a day. Zephyrhills is about 768 miles one way from home in TN. We had hoped to stay in Gulf Shores in Dec and drive back without the RV for Christmas then go to Zephyrhills for 2 months. Oh well, it will work out. Thanks for your reply.

Tom of Ypsi

Maybe someone from the forum would like to use one of your months. Ask Majestic Oaks if it is possible for you to use two months and someone else use the other. This may work for someone wanting spring vacation in March or Christmas in Florida.

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Majestic Oaks

Has anyone wintered 3 months at Majestic Oaks? We want to stay in that area but only wanted Jan and Feb. They have fitness center and paved streets for bike riding which is important to us and the price is reasonable. Dec, Jan, Feb are the coldest months here in TN and we hadn't wanted to leave until after Christmas. May have to celebrate a month early with family, but sure that won't make rest of family happy.:eek:

We're familiar with Majestic Oaks as we wintered in Zephyrhills for about 9 years. The RV park is very nicely laid out, not many trees if you're looking for shade. That can be nice however as the Oak trees shed a lot of leaves during the winter months and seem to get into every nook and cranny. The roads in the park are blacktop and would be nice to bike on. You're also not far from the backside of the airport where a lot of skydive activity goes on. Interesting to watch and you could bike to it.

There is a cement plant not far from the park but I don't think you would be bothered with noise nor dust. If I recall they only operate during the day.

They have a laundromat if I recall also, and some nice facilities.