Hydraulic slide outs

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
I am curious if there is a way to pick and choose which slide comes out. It didn't even dawn on me to ask during our PDI. What we were shown is you just push the slide button on the control panel and the system decides which slide comes out and in what order. I am getting ready to mod the bedroom and the kitchen but do not need all of the slides out at the same time.

lynndiwagoner

The hydraulic pump sends pressure to all of the slide rams at one time. The slide rams are all hooked to one "manifold. On mine it appears that the slide with the least resistance goes out first, followed by the other two. I've seen where you can do some modifications to the manifold and add electrically operated valves so that you can pick which one goes out. If you look around on this forum you will find posts regarding the addition of valves. Good luck.

danemayer

On some models, the manifold, aka trombetta, has individual valve controls so you can manually control what opens or closes.

If you want switches to operate each slide, you'd have to add control valves, wiring and switches. The valves have to be installed on the individual hydraulic lines.

Probably not well suited for a learning experience.

Oregon_Camper

Mine has two knobs I can use turn turn off one slide. This is located up front, next to the pump.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

SNOKING

I can not get my manual valves to turn. Stripped the black plastic knob on one. Clockwise to turn off?

uncledon

Her chauffeur
I have three valves on my BH at the pump. All are labeled also. CCW to open, CW to close. They may seem hard to turn if there is pressure in the system.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk