Gutter replacement

StrongJava

Hello!

I'm starting this here, but not sure if it should really be in the Ask The Factory?

Pulling out of the campground in Virginia last week, a tree jumped out and threw itself against the top left side of our 2008 Bighorn. Even though I was a bit upset, the tree then pulled back and laughed aloud.

So, I have some gutter to replace on the top left side. So far, I haven't been able to find the right size here locally in San Antonio. It is about 1 1/2 inches total and includes the screw track (roughly an inch of it). The closest match I've found locally is about 1", which means I'd need to replace it all.

Who know where I can get this kind of stuff?

Thanks,

Tim

Lynn1130

I had to replace some and it must have been that same tree or an evil twin.

Call Heartland with your VIN. They can send you (at a cost of course) the exact gutter trim in the correct color. It was worth the shipping just to not have to chase all over trying to find the correct size and color.

StrongJava

My first reply to this seems to have been lost in the ether.

Thank you for replying. Do you recall how much you paid? And for how many feet?

I've sent a query to Heartland.

Tim

Lynn1130

No I do not but it was not expensive and it comes in 4 ft sections so it ships in a tube.

Bones

I think those trees get some form of laughter out of jumping out right in front of us from nowhere:cool:

whp4262

I think those trees get some form of laughter out of jumping out right in front of us from nowhere:cool:

Could be they are just jealous. If you were stuck is one spot your whole life you would probably knock gutters off of campers too every chance you got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk