water pump failure

zomig

Water pump failing to pump water to faucets, toilet. Can't hear pump running when faucets turned on & no water flow. Checked fuses & ok. How difficult is it to install new water pump...(a little mechanically challenged?). Are replacement water pumps relatively standard? Found SHURflo 4008-101-E65 3.0 Revolution water pump. Am wondering if this pump will work in my 2012 Landmark Key Largo. Any thoughts? :confused:

MikeR

Did you check to make sure that your Anderson valve has been turned back to ”normal” after filling your fresh water tank?

rxbristol

If you do change out a water pump, it's very easy. Look at the Flowjet VSD water pump as a replacement--it's much quieter.

farside291

X2 on the Flojet VSD. Had one and never turned it off. Even when City hook ups the pump would kick in when demands required. i.e.. flush toilet while someone is showering. We all know what happens when you do that. Great pump, wish I would've removed it from the other trailer before trading it.

danemayer

Did you check the fuses with a meter?

If you're looking for the LED to illuminate next to a blown fuse, that only happens if there's a load on the circuit; i.e. pump is turned on. Even if the fuse is blown, the LED in the switch can get enough power to light up.

Also, you probably have a 2nd pump switch in the UDC. Try that one. Maybe your inside switch has a problem.

Gary521

When you say you cannot hear the pump, is this from inside the trailer? Open the basement door by the UDC and see if you can hear a whirring sound. If you can, then the pump is running but sucking air. Let us know

whp4262

Also check the wiring at the pressure switch on the pump to make sure it didn't become disconnected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk