New owner, excited to work out the bugs and make my first mistakes...

Tpayne78

Hello everyone. My wife and I just purchased a 2016 30USBH. We have been looking forward to the RV lifestyle for many years now and are finally getting to do it! I will keep reading the forums until their answers are exhausted then expect me to start bothering you!

danemayer

Hi Tpayne78,

Congratulations on the new Trail Runner and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Enjoy the forum and don't hesitate to ask questions. There's a great group of friendly and helpful people here.

You'll also want to check out the owners club and take a look at the rally schedule (click on the EVENTS tab at top of page). Rallies are a great way to meet and enjoy the company of like-minded travelers. You'll have a great time.

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats on the new Trail Runner! Welcome to the forum! Hook her up and come see us in SC! Safe travels

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new TR and welcome to the Heartland forum and family. Don't be a stranger and hope to meet you down the road.

Aandaar

Congrats on the new trailer, we too are new and still waiting for our special order to come in. Will hopefully be here in December.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Tpayne78,
Welcome to The Heartland Forum and Family and congratulations on your new Trail Runner. Trace

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations on the new Trail Runner and welcome to the Heartland family!! Make sure you bring that thing to one of the upcoming rallies in your area and meet some fellow Heartlanders!

Rod

Tpayne78

Thank you all for the kind welcome. We plan to participate in some gatherings whenever we can, hopefully get to make some new friends. Looking forward to it!