What and where are the 2016 Big Country 4010RD packages and decor

Alb

Hello all,
We are looking at the new 2016 4010RD floor plan. We are really stumped as to why the pictures on Heartlands web site are diffrent than what we have looked at on nearly all dealer websites? We also can't find what package options and decor is available on Heartlands website. The lit book is also not the same as the website. Can someone please point us in the right direction?

Thanks
Alb

danemayer

Hi Alb,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

It looks like the HeartlandRVs.com website is undergoing some programming changes. Some of the information that I'm used to seeing doesn't seem as readily available as I remember. Perhaps that's just temporary.

In the meantime, let me suggest you call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Identify yourself as a prospective customer and ask for the Big Country sales team.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Alb, just wanted to help if I could. The cycle of when new units come out is a little challenging to follow. 2016 models could be produced in mid to late 2015. Heartland's website is to help support dealers that have 2015 units in stock, where they may or may not have 2016s on hand.

Dealers that actually ordered 2016 units earlier this year may now have them on their lot, so they can take their own pics and advertise.

I expect HL website will be more current around the first of the year when 2016s are more prevalent on dealer's lots. It takes quite a production to produce advertising materials (detailed photoshoots, retouching, compositing, Getting accurate specs and measurements, etc. For 15+ brands!)

Your best bet is to contact the Big Country rep at Heartland as Dan recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk