SOLVED: Question about Forum

SilverRhino

For the past couple of weeks, whenever I log onto the Forum, it comes up in a type font so small that I cannot read it. This occurred after one of my Beagles decided to get on my lap along with the computer, and she stepped on the keyboard.

If I go down to the bottom right hand corner and click on " Heartland Owners Forum" it will switch to the normal font, but I have to do this each time I come back to the Forum! Any suggestions on how to correct this issue?

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Re: Question about Forum

I primarily use fire fox except for my business where I am forced to use explorer. In either case if I click on the browser screen and then hold the control key and push the plus or minus, it makes the fonts smaller or larger and they stay like that until I change them again.

SilverRhino

I primarily use fire fox except for my business where I am forced to use explorer. In either case if I click on the browser screen and then hold the control key and push the plus or minus, it makes the fonts smaller or larger and they stay like that until I change them again.

Thanks so much, Mike.......Your suggestion solved my problem! Guess my Beagle is smarter than I am!! :rolleyes:

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh

Happy to help!

I hope to meet up with you some day so I can talk about your M2. We are looking at getting one.

SilverRhino

If you have any questions send me a PM and I will try to help you as much as I can. By the way we love our truck.....I would rather drive it than my Mercedes :rolleyes: