Crack in side of coach

My Last post I complained about the crack in the side of my new 2015 3150BH and the 2 dealers who failed to repair it and other things. I contacted Heartland customer service and to my delight was put in contact with Darrell Turner, a customer service rep. Darrell listened to my complaints and said the company would fix them all. I was more than willing to bring the coach to the factory service center in Elkhart, In. It is only 125 miles from my home. Darrell told me to enjoy the rest of the camping season and then bring it in. The date was set and I delivered the coach to the new customer service center. Darrell went over everything with me and I was assured it would be taken care of. He stayed in contact with me throughout the repair process and kept me informed. I returned 2 weeks later to pick it up and everything was done. The shop manager Joe explained exactly how the repairs were done and I was very impressed with all of it. This is the type of customer service that one would expect with the type of issues I had with this coach. The new customer service center is a brand new place and staffed with great people.Thank you Heartland corp, Darrell Turner and your shop crew for a great experience. Michael Dumas

dennych1

I have to ask where was crack and what did they do to fix it. I also have a crack.

Last edited:

'Lil Guy'

Excellent post and kudos to Heartland Service Dept. Wish more people would tell of their good experiences.

Tundra2084

I posted about the great service that Heartland gave us when we had frame flex. After pictures of the problem was sent it was it was only a matter of about a week and Darrell called us with the dates that we could bring our Sundance in for repair. Because we live in Ontario Canada and it's a 7 hour drive they offered the use of their full service park to stay the night that way no late night driving was needed.
They did a great job in repairing our Sundance and told where everything was fixed and beefed up with welding.
Again Thank You Heartland for your help in repairing our unit. And Also a big thanks to Darrell for keeping us informed of the progress while they had our unit.

sengli

Its wonderful they have a factory repair facility now. Its near the factory so, the parts if needed are readily available.