Alberta info

Hi5Chubby

we are owners of a 2015 prowler 25xl
we would like some info on heartland member to contact with in the Calgary area. where we live.

jimtoo

Hi Hi5Chubby,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other members will jump in soon with some info for you.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
we are owners of a 2015 prowler 25xl
we would like some info on heartland member to contact with in the Calgary area. where we live.

According to the Club roster, the Alberta Chapter leader is Richard Cherry,forum name "dundee49". Suggest you send him a PM.

dundee49

Alberta Chapter Leaders
Good afternoon Hi5Chubby
Arlene and I are the chapter leaders for the Alberta Chapter. We are very happy that you decided to become members of the owners club. Feel free to contact us at any time for information on the Chapter. We also have a group site on facebook that you can join. We look forward to talking to you and meeting you in the near future.

Hi5Chubby

My Name is Wayne and my wife's name is Donna good to hear from you we are looking to meet fellow camper come spring cant wait
we bought are unit late Sept. a long with a 2015 sierra 2500 4x4 and have not used the trailer yet .
so would like to hear from others in the group and any from the Calgary area.

Freezone

Just picked up a 2015 Trail Runner 22sle. We do allot of dry camping throughout the year and also hit a few of the campgrounds too as long as there water near by. Hope to meet up with some you along the ay,

jbeletti

Welcome Hi5Chubby! Not sure if you noticed yet but a Heartland Owners Club Region Rally has just been posted to be held in Alberta. Much fun!

Schmingie

Hey there, Rene an Michelle here. We just picked up a Trailrunner 22sle this past weekend and we live just outside of Calgary. We would love to meet fellow campers. Please feel free to message.

Rene

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Rene and Michele, welcome to the Alberta Heartland owners. Checkout Rallies under events, there is a Western Canada Owner's club Rally scheduled for June in Hinton. As well, our Chapter Leaders Rick and Arlene will be contacting you to get you on our Facebook site. Doug

Hi5Chubby

Yes I did we already book are spot in January
looking forwhard to meet other heartland campers

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I did we already book are spot in January
looking forwhard to meet other heartland campers