Vinyl screw cover trim Big Country.

Lozza

Hi,

I would appreciate some advice,I own 2012 Big Country 3250 model,it has a Tan rubber roof.
The vinyl screw cover trim along the roof edge has become badly discoloured along one side,either from the sun or who knows what else.

I will replace both sides.

I have been on eBay etc and I can buy the trim in one inch wide and beige colour.

My problem is I live in Australia and the RV has been imported to Australia and I can't drive around the corner and pick up parts.

my questions are is the vinyl trim tan or beige on the BC with the tan roof,is it an inch wide (hard to measure current trim as a little curled)and what is the best brand.

Thanks for assistance in advance,I have also emailed Heartland.

regards Laurie.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Strongly suggest you find a way to measure the width. The RV vinyl trim comes in both 3/4" and 1" widths and are not interchangeable.

Bob Vaughn

I lost my grey cover in Az and ordered replacement from Heartland when we got back from our Alaska trip....

Ndrhsr

I have a 2011 Big Country with grey vinyl trim. when I purchased the coach all of the trim had been removed. i ordered new trim from Heartland. after 1 season the 1" trim atthe roof junction had curled badly as well as it shrunk. , again I ordered the 1" again only to have it do te same thing. I have now replaced the 1" trim with white camco trim from amazon. it appear to be a better quality, we'll see it it lasts longerthan 1 yr.This time I put a screw in each end of the vinyl