Heartland Factory

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
I cannot say enough about everyone at the Factory!! As some of you may know, our 3600RL was just at the factory for some major work. We've had an ongoing problem with the sidewall on the off-door side of our rig.

When the problem reared it's ugly head, one call to Heartland Customer Service, i.e., Steve Kennel and Jim Fenner, we were told to bring it into them and "they would do whatever it took to make it right"...WELL that is exactly what they did, and then some!!

Every single person in the factory, from Dave the Production Manager who dug into the problem indepth, to make sure that it was repaired "better than new"; to Keith the production line person who met us when we picked it up, and made sure that every little thing we could think of was repaired on the spot, could NOT have been nicer or more concerned that we were happy with our unit!!!

Was taking it to them an inconvenience...SURE, but customer satisfaction they provided well outweighs the inconvenience...plus we got to spend some quality time with our son in Maryland!! Trust me we're no one special, however, we are willing to give and work with Heartland with a problem, if you're willing to do what is "reasonable" in a given case, you won't find a better company to work with...ANYWHERE!!

We will always own Heartland, they have earned a loyal customer...maybe a Landmark is in our future!!!;)

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
Well I am not surprised by anything you have said. We have always felt that Heartland would work with us as well. I do take objection to one thing in your post, we both thought you were both pretty special! Glad that it all worked out for you,,, Lizzy

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Thanks Lizzy...at least someone thinks I'm special! Hopefully my son does too...hope he doesn't forget what tomorrow is! LOL

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
They always forget. lol When it comes to birthdays and father's day, my kids have an automatic one week delay built into their memories. lol
Happy Mother's day, Kathy.
Fred