booster switch

jimtoo

HI Frederick,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Not sure, but look around the front area where you hook up the TV for the bedroom, maybe even in the closet. I'm sure some of our other members will jump in soon with some suggestions also.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you unit.

Jim M

Piperflyer

Mine is just below where the safe is located on the right hand side in the Closet. Look for a very small red button that pushes in or out

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Usually on the off door side of the bedroom closet front wall. The red button is small and turns the amplifier on and off with the push push switch.

Frederick

Paper work in the owners manuall says its a mod 500 by antenna tek ive looked every where behind the bedroom tv is a wall plate but it is just two cable hook ups one says sat the outher says to second tv checked every where

Frederick

Update was going through cabinets in coach found wall plate in one of the doors previous owner had removed it reinstall it with the help of a lighted scope borwed from a frend all good now also learned heartland marks all cables with yellow tape wile I had the scope I whent ahead an located the wireing for the thermostat it was n the wall just as someone had posted in the forums in the front closet