Vinyl decals: Your blog URL, logo, anything really

eclaire92

Just wanted to share this photo of a vinyl decal I ordered so that others can follow us while they follow us! A friend of mine designs and prints them as part of her home-based craft business, and she didn't even flinch when I asked for one big enough to show up on the back of a 38' fifth wheel! Her instructions were easy to follow, which means I was able to apply the whole thing myself, and got it right on the first try.

I don't want to break any forum rules by posting her business contact information here, so please feel free to inquire via private message, and I'll be happy to connect you. I think decals are a great way to personalize our rigs to show our unique interests!
IMG_2721-600x600.jpeg

MTPockets

Actually, many businesses who make signs can do this.. Over the years we've had vinyl letters made by various sign makers, including lettering for boat numbers, names, and a similar 8" lettering that we currently have over the rear window of our Big Horn that says MT Pockets. PS, many can also do other designs. We also had a Big Horn sheep figure vinyl cutout for our rear window.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
My previous sob had a huge rear window and on that window I had 12" letters that spelled out " Geaux Cowboys" in yellow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I was going to have a sign that said 'Trailer Trash' made for the back of our old 1978 Coachman Cadet 24 TT . . .

That thing was falling apart at the seams . . . but we sure had a lot of fun with it over the years!

Camper10767.jpg TruckCamperGlewoodSprings-P1050162.jpg

That's when Cathy decided it was time for a new trailer, our previous 2013 Heartland Trail Runner (apparently she didn't like my idea :confused: ).

SDCampsite-IMG_0546.jpg Camping11MileSmall-IMG_0420.jpg

And then again this year to our 2015 Heartland Prowler!

ProwleratBlueMesa-P1010116.jpg ProwlerAtMountaindale2015-P1000145.jpg

I still like the idea of the 'Trailer Trash' sign . . . :cool:

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

Attachments

• SunCityRV-IMG_20150122_173556536.jpg
    SunCityRV-IMG_20150122_173556536.jpg
    583.3 KB · Views: 25
  • RifleCO2014-IMG_2931.jpg
    RifleCO2014-IMG_2931.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 26

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
For those interested in cut vinyl, Linda and I have ramped-up our services in this area. Please visit our "under construction" website. Contact us through email info@vinylyourway.com. We cut a lot of vinyl during the National rally this past year. Some samples of these are shown on the website.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
For those interested in cut vinyl, Linda and I have ramped-up our services in this area. Please visit our "under construction" website. Contact us through email info@vinylyourway.com. We cut a lot of vinyl during the National rally this past year. Some samples of these are shown on the website.

Was hoping to see my logo that Linda did for me on the website. Oh well. Lol and yes y'all do awesome work!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk