2015 RV SnapPad Christmas Promotion - Save 10%

jbeletti

I'm pleased to pass on a 2015 Christmas Promotion fro Origen on their RV SnapPad product.

Save 10% using the promo code HOCXMAS2015 from today through December 31, 2015.

See details in the attached flier.

Attachments

• HOC 2015 XMAS FLYER.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 388

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Foots- just put mine on Saturday. Knew I should have waited but really like the new shoes (pads).

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Thanks to Jim's post, I just saved over $13.00. I was "thinking" of ordering a set but hadn't pulled the trigger yet. With the 10% discount, I just did. Thanks for the update Jim. I guess I owe you a cup of coffee next time we see each other.

jbeletti

Thanks to Jim's post, I just saved over $13.00. I was "thinking" of ordering a set but hadn't pulled the trigger yet. With the 10% discount, I just did. Thanks for the update Jim. I guess I owe you a cup of coffee next time we see each other.

Just make my Christmas gift a little nicer this year Santa :)

'Lil Guy'

Dang, the 'Lil Guy' already got his new shoes. I'm sure Jim will be mailing out $13.00 checks to all of the owners that have already purchased them.lol Just shortening the stroke on the lift by 1" sold me on the product. Sure beats trying to center the pads I normally use under each leg.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
You got it Jim. I'll put a little something extra in your stocking Christmas Eve.

busted2341

My friend and I ordered a set.....easy installation and great product. So far so good....It also allowed me to find that once again, heartland QA hit right on.....Almost lost a foot on the rear jack. Stopped for fuel and saw it dangling. Screw was so loose, it almost fell off....come on Heartland, really????? As much as I have complained about QA, you would think on a $125k LM they would really have good QA....by the way I believe I have another refrigerator ice maker water leak...

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Thanks Jim for posting this...just ordered Paul's Christmas present!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL!!!!

osims

bsims
Kathy- We put them on when they first came out and haven't had any problem with water staying on the feet, after a rain, about an hour or so the seem to drain thru the hole in the bottom.

RV_SnapPad_Support

Hi All!

A big thank you to everyone who ordered and took advantage of the 'HOCXMAS2015' 10% off promo.

Any orders placed around Christmas will be shipped out when the factory re-opnes again on Monday, January 4th.

Finally as a simple reminder, this promo is available for 2 more days including today.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from the SnapPad Team!