• Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 9/17/2016
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------

Agenda:
View attachment STexas Fall Rally 2016Agenda.pdf

Additional Info:
------------------------------
If coming from the East on I10, take exit 505 Harper Rd. and head toward Kerrville. This road goes to Junction Hwy. Turn Rt. on Junction Hwy, and continue to Ingram. Once in Ingram, continue to you hit the light at the corner of 27 Junction Hwy and Rt.39. Turn Rt. at the light, as you will see a sign for Mountain Home. Follow 27 Junction Hwy for about 5 miles, we are on left with Texas flags flying. If coming from the West on I10, take Exit 488, turn left onto I-10 Frontage Rd, continue onto TX-27 E, destination will be on the right with Texas Flags. NOTE: Address is in Kerrvile but use INGRAM, TX in GPS

Attendees:
1) 1195 Tom & Marti
2) 2001 Mike & Peg
3)
1018 Jay & Stella
4)
1382 George
5)
2225 Nancy & Dave
6)
1104 Jerry & Diane - (Cancelled)
7) 3204 Mark & Lauren
8) 2702 Larry & Maryann
9) XXXX Charlie & Vicki
10) 2388 Ed & Susan
11) 1990 Corbin & Flora
12)
13)
14)
15)

Last edited:

pegmikef

Less than 140 miles and an elegant club house facility with maybe an extra Friday night potluck dinner hosted by the park! Who in their right mind would not be there? You can put us down Tom. Thanks

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Would love to make this as we aren't doing a fall rally but will need to wait till football schedule comes out first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Got ya down Mike. As you said multiple pot-lucks made the last rally interesting.:rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Andy - Here's hoping for an "away date" that weekend. This is the same park we used last month and we found the park does their own potluck every other Friday, plus there were several Heartland rigs in the park long term. If you are planning on going to the National in Las Vegas this would be a good stop on the way.:rolleyes:

OToole

Tom,
I've got this on our calendar, so I don't forget. There is a very good chance we will make it but I won't know until the summer shakes itself out.

Mike

TomMar

Tom,
I've got this on our calendar, so I don't forget. There is a very good chance we will make it but I won't know until the summer shakes itself out.

Mike
Thanks Mike, I do undetstand

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Looking into doing a Texas Rally in September. We might bring along a couple of other rigs. Are you open to out of staters?

TomMar

Hogan - All are welcome. You might have to watch it around the Texas border, they my require immunizations when you cross the Sabine river. LOL
As the chapter leader in Mississippi you know the issue of $20 for non members but y'all come on over.

hogan

Thanks Tom,
As it looks right now, we will plan to make your Rally our first one on the trek out west. After your Rally we will tour Big Bend area then on to New Mexico, Arizona, the Grand Canyon, then the Utah Rally. I'll let the other 2 rigs report for themselves, but go ahead and put Hogan and Donna Cooper, #1649 from Tupelo, MS as attendees. We will already be in the area prior to the Rally touring San Antonio, Fredricksburg, Shiner, Luchenbach, etc. Oh, I am no longer Chapter Leader for Alamissibamasippi. Miss doing it so maybe someday will try it again. If I can be of any help to you during the Rally, just let me know.
Hogan Cooper

dix36

Hey...we, Dick and Reta Hill, are one of the out of state couples Hogan mentioned. Put us on your list if you would. Our HOC # is 1068 and we are members of the Florida chapter. We are die hard West Virginians but currently live in Lady Lake, FL.

pegmikef

Hey...we, Dick and Reta Hill, are one of the out of state couples Hogan mentioned. Put us on your list if you would. Our HOC # is 1068 and we are members of the Florida chapter. We are die hard West Virginians but currently live in Lady Lake, FL.

Hello Dick, welcome to Texas. Last year we stayed at a super RV resort in Lady Lake, FL. It was the Grand Oaks RV Resort and Museum when we were visiting an old high school buddy of mine who lives in the Villages (year round). The resort is only about three miles from his condo and he didn't even know it was there. The museum is the largest collection of horse-drawn carriages in the world. If you haven't been there it is worth seeing.

http://thegrandoaks.com/

TomMar

Hey Dick & Rita and Hogan & Donna, y'all come on over. We have you on the list now. Apologies for the delay but we were on the road and updating this thing on a smart phone is tough. Please call the park and make your reservations with them. Travel safe and we'll see you there.:cool:;)

hogan

Tom, sorry to have to withdraw from your Ingram Rally. After taking another look at our travel plans, it was apparent that we were not allowing ourselves enough time for the trek through Big Bend, New Mexico, and Arizona before the Utah Rally. It's big country out there. We will try to make it another time.

TomMar

Tom, sorry to have to withdraw from your Ingram Rally. After taking another look at our travel plans, it was apparent that we were not allowing ourselves enough time for the trek through Big Bend, New Mexico, and Arizona before the Utah Rally. It's big country out there. We will try to make it another time.
Hogan I understand. There is lots to see in that direction. Travel safe.

dix36

​Hey...sorry to have to do it but thehillsonwheels are canceling also. I was in on the planning session with Hogan when we realized we were shorting ourselves on time.. Hope to do it at another time. Hope you have a good turnout and lots of fun!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Tom, go ahead and sign us up to come. We've had a major change of plans and will now be able to make it to Ingram.

TomMar

Dick - I understand. There is lots to do and see in this state and it take a lot of miles to get there. Maybe next trip.

- - - Updated - - -

Got ya down. Thanks

pegmikef

Tom, I made my reservations arriving Sep 13 and departing Sep 18. I decided to spend a few days at home before proceeding to Utah since it is not really out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.