Fresh Water Tank Location

jstanco

BBM Pop
Hi,

I was just wondering where, exactly, is the location of the fresh water tank in my 28BH 5ver. Is it accessible from inside the rv or not? Is it below the freshwater drain on the port side of the rv? Also, what are the two drains on the starboard side underneath (one red and one blue)?

John

irvin56

hot and cold

I was told during the PDI, the fresh water tank drain on the door side is attached to bottom of tank itself. The two on other side are low point drains for the hot and cold lines.
DOES IT DRAIN THE HOT WATER TANK WHEN IT'S OPENED??
I don't know. I always open all taps and drains, when I leave campground to go home, so it all drains out on trip back

jstanco

BBM Pop
Hi,

When you say "door" side, do you mean the driver's door side? The door side of the RV has two drains, while the slide side (driver's) has only one.

John

Admin: Door Side of the RV (vs. Off Door Side) :)

irvin56

31qbs

rv door side on mine has the fresh water tank under dinette. My fresh water tank drain is there one drain. On drivers side is my slide and it has the two drains under it.

jstanco

BBM Pop
Okay, so my 28BH sounds like it has the opposite setup. I have a single drain on the off door side, and so I assume then that this must be directly under the fresh water tank. My door side has the two drains, so those must be the low point drains. Thanks for the info!