Shelf above entry door

Chuck Richard

I have a question for the factory and it concerns the shelf above the entry door in the "08 and "09 brochures and the demo trailer at the show when we ordered ours. I know that the factory can make changes at any time but it seems funny that the '09 brochure still shows this yet the trailer was delivered without it. Is this normal or was there an error in the manufacturing? I als did not receive a manual for the 1/2 time microwave which would have been nice since I never used one before. The dealer did get me a manual but it was a faxed copy and I believe from an earlier model because it shows a 15 amp plug and the model in my '09 3055RL has a 20 amp plug.

Still love the Bighorn and hope the replacement for my cracked kithen counter gets to the dealer soon. I hear my replacement Jensen TV is there waiting for me.

tcbrady

Chuck,
We have not put a shelf above the entry door in any BIGHORN for the last 18 months. I just looked at the 2009 brochure and noticed it does show a shelf above the entry door. That is an error on our part - thank you for pointing this out. I will definitely make sure we correct that we print our next batch of brochures.
If you google the 1/2 microwave model you should be able to find a manual.
thanks, Coley

Chuck Richard

Coley,

Thanks for reply but a little hard to belive since we saw these shelves in both an '08 model in Oct 2007 and '09 model at the show in Feb 2008. They were exactly like the brochures, but whatever.

Also, we have already been down the road of searching on Google and couldn't find anything but sales for the ovens, that is why we contacted you. If you can find it on Google send us the link. Why doesn't the owners manual come with the oven, and don't you have these at your factory and couldn't you send us one if you have them?

Thanks, Chuck

tcbrady

address and I'll drop a manual in the mail to you.
Coley

Again, we have not put a shelf above the entry door since December 2006. Sorry this is hard to believe but i'm just giving you the honest facts

Chuck Richard

Coley,

Don't get the shelf but I can give you an address for the manual and thanks for that.

362 Martin Way S.
Monmouth, OR 97361