Is it just me that finds it odd?

porthole

Retired
Is it just me that finds it odd? Cyclone 3611js

Maybe I missed it, maybe I need to pay more attention, maybe even, just maybe - get on social media headliners - gasp (not happening)

But, I find it odd that the biggest supporters of the Heartland brands, who are members of this forum don't at least get a little heads up to a new model.

Just my humble opinion, but I think it would be nice if we at least saw it a day early here.

Bones

Re: Is it just me that finds it odd? Cyclone 3611js

Was that a two step slide? How much torque does that thing exert on those sidewalls being out that far.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired

I saw this earlier today on the Heartland RV Facebook page. I troll around on the DW's acct. HL posts a number of pictures and such not on the forum. Not all HL owners are forum members as not all of the forum members have a FB acct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

I saw this earlier today on the Heartland RV Facebook page. I troll around on the DW's acct. HL posts a number of pictures and such not on the forum. Not all HL owners are forum members as not all of the forum members have a FB acct.

Ginger showed me a pic if the new Big Country bunkhouse that Heartland released on Facebook. I am not a Facebook person, so I catch bits and pieces from hers.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh

I don't find it odd at all. They already have our money and we already know where to go to spend more.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired

Ginger showed me a pic if the new Big Country bunkhouse that Heartland released on Facebook. I am not a Facebook person, so I catch bits and pieces from hers.

Yep and a picture of the Talley's new BC was there as was a picture of Dan Mayer's Landmark and our 3010 was also featured !!!
More than one way to get the word out. Keep in mind too that FB acct is corporate...

Miltp920

This is cool. Big Country has a new slide in a slide in the bedroom too in another thread. Looks like more room to come. Redwood has been doing the slide in a slide in the bedroom for awhile.

sengli

Thor owns both heartland, and redwood. So the fact this technology is being shared makes sense.

Crumgater

Torque you can design for on the slide-in-a-slide...
I'm wondering what size camping spot I would need to request... especially with that 6'+ protrusion on the ODS side where all the utilities are...

Gtoli

I'm wondering what size camping spot I would need to request... especially with that 6'+ protrusion on the ODS side where all the utilities are...

True

SilverRhino

I posed the same question on another post. Unless you have a lake lot somewhere you are not going to be extend all the porches, patios and double slide s without renting two or three spots in most RV parks.