4th of July

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We are planning to have a party at Rayford Crossing RV Resort on the 4th of July weekend. There will be lots of fun and games for all ages and Michael Maker, the one-man band will perform Saturday night.

Please join us for a great weekend at Rayford!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Hi Jay,
We would love to come but we will be in Gillette, Wyoming at the Escapade on July 4th.

jayc

Cary and Emmett, you can certainly bring enough food to feed me and my family.....LOL! Don't forget the beer too!

Seriously, there is nothing planned right now, but we might just put something together at the last minute to have a potluck dinner, who knows?

This is just a fun weekend with some good entertainment at the park that I thought I'd share the info on. Congrats on living at the park too.

TexYa

Hi Jay,
We don't do beer unless it has a root in front but hey, we do food just fine!

We both still work and won't be able to do anything fun until we get in from Houston... at least we won't be the last ones this time.
And hey, we don't have a problem staying up late, especially if it's a little warmer than the last rally.

We got our microwave problem fixed at Camping World and we can't say enough good stuff about them. We can hardly wait till we get one closer. :D

jayc

Cary and Emmett,
We'll be there some time Thursday evening after work. We should all have a good time this weekend.

Glad Camping World took care of your problem.

TexYa

Jay,
Hopefully we'll be HOME before you get there. :p

If I don't forget, I have a photo of my dad and brother to show you.
Cary