Led sizes for prowler 28p rls?

Just bought a ntu 2011 prowler 28p rls and want to replace the bulbs with leds. When we bought it I pulled a 1141 bulb out of the fixture over the kitchen counter and figured the rest of them would be the same. Now I see a lot of people taking about 941's and wonder if some of my fixtures might have a different bulb size. Problem is the rv is being stored by the dealer until we pick it up in the spring and is a ones hour drive away.
Hoping someone here can tell me the bulb sizes in my rig so I can order them over the winter along with the other upgrades I want to pick up.

jimtoo

Hi 2011Prowler,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Hopefully some of our other Prowler owners will jump in with the info you need soon.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit next spring.

Jim M

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Don't know for sure, but you might call Heartland customer service and ask them. You will need your Vin # when you call.
I know that on my rig we had all one size/type.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Heartland family . . .

I'm sure you'll love your new Prowler as much as we do ours!

I plan on switching out the bulbs in ours to LED, although our Prowler is at the dealership right now getting several warranty issues resolved, so I can't check the bulbs to see which ones they are.

Almost all of the fixtures are the same so I suspect that they all use the same bulbs, but I'm going to wait until I get the trailer back (hopefully later this week) before I start getting LED bulbs.

Ks.Kev

Hey everyone.....
Well, I went down that road and changed out ALL of my 921 wedge type bulbs with the LED type.
I have purchased the ones off of "Ebay" and where shipped from China, some did ok but for the most part they were cheaper $$$ wise
to purchase BUT did not last long before they started to either a row of the led's quit working, started to blink off and on or just stopped working all together!!
Now, I did find some on Amazon and I think these are WINNERS!!!!!!
They all work.... give off GOOD light and cost a tad bit more than the ones on Ebay, but not as high $$$$ wise as I seen at other places!
Here's the link....
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00W46VD2W?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01
And if that dont work look up [h=1]Gold Stars 92111805 LED Replacement Bulb 921 Base 250 LUM 12 or 24v Natural White[/h]on Amazon site!!!!
For the price of 12 each was $60.00!!!
Hope that helps anybody tryng to find good LED replacements for their rig!!!
Now, I do have a 2 puck lights that need to be changed out as well but don't know what the #'s of these (look like halogen) bulbs are!
Anyone know???
Thanks!!!!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey everyone.....
Well, I went down that road and changed out ALL of my 921 wedge type bulbs with the LED type.
I have purchased the ones off of "Ebay" and where shipped from China, some did ok but for the most part they were cheaper $$$ wise
to purchase BUT did not last long before they started to either a row of the led's quit working, started to blink off and on or just stopped working all together!!
They all work.... give off GOOD light and cost a tad bit more than the ones on Ebay, but not as high $$$$ wise as I seen at other places!
Here's the link....
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00W46VD2W?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01
And if that dont work look up [h=1]Gold Stars 92111805 LED Replacement Bulb 921 Base 250 LUM 12 or 24v Natural White[/h]on Amazon site!!!!
Now, I do have a 2 puck lights that need to be changed out as well but don't know what the #'s of these (look like halogen) bulbs are!
Anyone know???
Thanks!!!!

Check out this StarLights chart:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/siteninja/site-ninja1-com/1405026839/original/SL-Fit-Chart-2012_1_.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rxbristol

Hey everyone.....
Here's the link....
And if that dont work look up Gold Stars 92111805 LED Replacement Bulb 921 Base 250 LUM 12 or 24v Natural White

on Amazon site!!!!
Anyone know???
Thanks!!!!

I bought those bulbs and I got about 2,000 hours before the LEDs started to burn out.

Ks.Kev

I bought those bulbs and I got about 2,000 hours before the LEDs started to burn out.

Well shoot, that's not good!
I would of thought they would last longer than that!

You are talking about the ones from Amazon (goldstars) not the ones from Ebay?

rxbristol

Well shoot, that's not good!
I would of thought they would last longer than that!

You are talking about the ones from Amazon (goldstars) not the ones from Ebay?

I bought mine about 1.5 years ago and even though I buy most things from Amazon, I did not see it on my orders list, but I do know I did not buy them from EBay.