Foam mattress-- looking to replace with a better one for FT

DMS

Hi all,
I am looking to replace the Queen foam mattress that came with my BC 3650rl.
I am FT, and was wondering if anyone had any luck with a good foam mattress.
Thanking you in advance,
Dennis
Mountain Valley RV Resort, UT

Last edited by a moderator:

Hotrodbud

We have been looking at mattresses too. The one in our Big Horn says 70" x 80" on the tag, and it fits tight into the slide out. The slide out "headboard" actually measures 71" wide. So will a 72" RV king mattress wedge into a 71" space? Anyone else ran into this issue? Thanks for any advice.

gasman

Camp Socializer
Dennis, I wish you would have brought this up at the Heber rally. We have a sleep number residential mattress in ours. It works great, lightweight, and less expensive than the sleep number RV version.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
If you're a member at Costco their return policy is the same on mattresses. If you don't like it you can take it back.

busted2341

OMG the best thing we ever did was replace the mattress with a sleep number bed. We bought ours at a sleep number store after explaining that camping world had theirs on sale at the time for $1249. We were able to get a King with a mattress cover for less then that. Best sleep we ever had. Wish we did it years ago both in coach and at home...

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
JMHO, before buying the mattress I mentioned above, I tried a memory foam "topper" from Costco. Unfortunately I was only able to get the "gel" topper. For me, the gel was not good, as it seemed to form a barrier which did not breathe. I felt like I was sleeping on a pool float. We ended up returning it. Didn't care for the gel at all. Trace