Where is the water pump on the Landmark 365

Can I get a blueprint or lay out of where and how the utilities are located
my water pump is very loud and vibrates the whole trailer
I want to try to mount it on some type of insulators
and hook up flexible hose to solve my problem
but can't locate the pump I am thinking maybe it's behind the wall in cargo area

danemayer

It's behind the rear wall of the pass through basement storage, near the Universal Docking Center (UDC). The water pump and the back of the UDC are pictured here.

Attachments

• water pump.jpg
    water pump.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 78

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Most all water pumps are noisy. In our current Landmark it is noisier than is was in our 2 previous 5er. I have checked it and found it is mounted on rubber 'feet' and think the noise is mostly from the pipes. I didn't want to isolate it too much cause it needs to have air circulation to keep 'cool'. It is located behind the basement wall. You will have to remove the screws and remove the wall to access it. Many of us have modified the basement wall in different ways to make the access easier. I cut the wall making a door and hinged it so all I have to do is open the hasp and swing it open...simple. While you have the wall down you might check all of the water connections to be sure they are tight. Good luck.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
You could buy some "noddles" and insulate the water lines. Make sure that none of the water lines are not laying against each other and laying/touching on the floor or walls..

Gary521

The thing that will reduce water pump noise the most is a device called an accumulator. This is mounted right after the pump in the water line. As maybe others have said, make sure there are "flexible" waterlines on the pump infeed and outfeed.

Gary521

This is what an accumulator looks like. http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/shurflo-accumulator-tank/2290