ATF: Landmark - Ashland Accessories

Mstark

We are Big Country owners. My wife likes a magazine rack in the Landmark Ashland 365 that is mounted on the end of the island. I've had not luck finding something similar online and was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could purchase it or can it be purchased from the factory. I tried to attach a pic but Im a new user and not allowed yet. Its powder coated black metal. thanks

Mike

jbeletti

Mike - yes, you can purchase this item. Kindly contact our Customer Service Department at 877-262-8032. They'll be able to look up this item and sell it to you.

jdamude

We are Big Country owners. My wife likes a magazine rack in the Landmark Ashland 365 that is mounted on the end of the island. I've had not luck finding something similar online and was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could purchase it or can it be purchased from the factory. I tried to attach a pic but Im a new user and not allowed yet. Its powder coated black metal. thanks

Mike

Hi Mike,
We are Big Country owners also and purchased the magazine rack this summer. If you research Jim Belleti's posts I believe he posted pictures of them with the part numbers.

jbeletti

Hi Mike,
We are Big Country owners also and purchased the magazine rack this summer. If you research Jim Belleti's posts I believe he posted pictures of them with the part numbers.

Jeff - the parts I got were the remote control caddies.