Wilderness 3150 DS modification question

We are perspective buyers and it's coming down to a choice between travel trailer brands and two items of necessity. We love the Heartland Wilderness but, we want theater seating and a power tonque jack with Level. Both you can get in the other brand we have loved for a while now... then we found Heartland and have been researching them as well. Is this something we can order in this trailer?

Thanks so much

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
That would probably be a question better asked of the factory IMO. The tongue jack you want is an easy owner upgrade after purchase if it is not offered. You could also work it into the deal with the dealership. As far as furniture I have met more people that have just gone to a local furniture store to get what they want.

CaptnJohn

Had CW put the electric jack on my Wilderness before it moved from the lot! They were on sale and the price was around $150. Electric jacks rise higher than the crank style and I still made a sandwich of 4x4 between 2x6. The higher it goes the easier for the Equalizer hitch bars to install. Theater seating can be ordered on many models. I bought off the lot and would have rather the easy chairs.

danemayer

You may be able to order the trailer without chairs - and get a small price deduction. Then you can install whatever you want locally. That'll probably work better for you than trying to get the factory to sub to a different piece of furniture.

Just measure carefully.