December Update

As the weather gets chillier and some of our members have headed South or are preparing to leave, Arlene and I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone happy trails and look forward to hearing all about your adventures while you are away. Pictures and stories are always welcome on the Alberta Heartland Owners Club group page on Facebook. This may be a good time to invite all our new members as well as our members from B.C. to join the Facebook group.
I have been talking with Bob Fournelle, the Canadian Director of the Heartland Owners Club and he is planning a possible Regional Rally in Jasper for some-time in June. This would not replace our Chapter Rally that we are tentatively planning for September. We would like to get opinions from the membership about a possible September Rally in the Radium/Fairmont area. A rally in this area would help to include the members from B.C.
Also, how many would be interested in the Jasper Rally where all of Western Canada as well as some units from the US would be in attendance?
We have quite a few new members to the owner’s club and hope that you all will be able to attend the Rallies and get involved with the group. This is a great time to meet like-minded people and share your experiences as well as some tips to help with making your camping trips more enjoyable.
The North American Rally is to be held in Las Vegas in October of next year and we are hoping to have a large contingency from the Alberta/B.C. Chapter. More information about Vegas will be coming early in the New Year, or you can visit the Owner’s Forum for updates.
If anyone has any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Arlene and myself.
Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New Year.
Richard and Arlene