Cargo Bay Wall Material

explorer2316

Explorer2316
I have a 2015 LM365 Newport and am considering doing modifications to the cargo bay walls.

I've searched the Internet looking for the material that is glued to the wood walls and cannot find a match.
It is very similar to speaker carpet material that is used to cover wooden automotive type speaker enclosures. However, I cannot find it in the color Heartland uses. Heartlands material is a grey with a little blue in it. The closest I can find is a light grey and would like to buy exactly what Heartland uses as it would make the project much easier and better looking.

If anyone knows where to get what Heartland uses I would appreciate getting a link posted.

Here's a link to what I've found to the material tha is close but not right.
http://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0030FAG...lid=2NTIVI7IQ5OYU&coliid=I3Q92R6UJCQ1JT&psc=1

Thanks
Blake

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Why not call Heartland RV parts and ask them. They can tell you who their supplier is and what the color is. Have your vin ready when you call.

Garypowell

Depending on your project it is only lightly glued on. Peel it off and reuse.

When I made my basement bigger I put up a 2 by 2 framework and then Velcro'd white coroplast in place. Saved some weight and the white makes the basement lighter inside.

explorer2316

Explorer2316
Thanks to all for the comments and suggestions. I'm going to start on the project this spring and will post progress pictures. Thanks again

Bones

I went to JoAnn's fabrics here in MD and purchased heavy felt. That is what they used. Here is the result.

IMG_20151115_133835.jpgIMG_20151115_133922.jpg