Couch too short

DWW

We have a Prowler model 28P RLS. When we let the couch out to make a bed, it is too short to really stretch out on.

CaptnJohn

Not unusual in an RV. Actually, most queen size beds are really a "short Queen". Yep-- they are about 6" shorter than a real queen. I bought the extender short queen kit from CW but traded the TT on a 5er before they were used. They now sit in a corner of my office...

Last edited by a moderator:

DWW

I was thinking of replacing the short queen with a regular queen if I can get it in the bedroom. This will address the short bed but I will still have a short couch to contend with. Exactly what does a short queen kit for the bed issue consist of?

CaptnJohn

At CW in a large blue cloth bag contains two pieces of foam that will bring the short to a real queen. Also enclosed is a cover ~~ did not open it so not sure if one for both or 2 covers. Put that in front of the short queen and cover with a fitted queen sheet and you are not supposed to know the difference.
I was thinking of replacing the short queen with a regular queen if I can get it in the bedroom. This will address the short bed but I will still have a short couch to contend with. Exactly what does a short queen kit for the bed issue consist of?