Resigning as Moderator

jpmorgan37

As a few of you already know, I have resigned as Moderator on the Heartland Owners Forum. I've enjoyed my time as Moderator and have made some good friends because of our communication, although I know that there are some of you that probably won't be sorry to see me go. I did try my best to uphold the rules and regulations of the forum and maintain the principles by which the Forum was originally formed. I will still be visiting the forum as a member and will enjoy continuing to see the "Owners helping Owners" attitude that has prevailed since the beginning. Good luck and happy trails.

John

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
John, many thanks for all of the hours you have contributed to this forum. I always found your opinions, fixes, training, etc. to be first class.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
John,

You have done an admirable job as the moderator. Much better than I would have done. After a while, this stuff starts getting to you...and it's best to step back from it for a while.

It's not easy to be the moderator, mediator and mother of a bunch of strong willed individuals. My hat's off to ya!

jnbhobe

John, sorry to see you go. You sure helped us new people learn the forum and its wealth of information. Best of luck.

sharmulst

John
Thanks for all your help and expertise that you have provided to those of us on the forum. You will be missed at the rally. Best Wishes

Tom of Ypsi

John,

Thanks for a job well done. It has been a pleasure and I am sure you will love just chiming in whenever you feel like it without being the overseer.

Shadowchek

Thank you you helped me in finding out what I would be getting if I bought a heartland product and I did so Thanks

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
You did a great job, John. (Just so Jim and LK agree!) Just keep the wisdom coming our way. Lord knows I need it! Thank you.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Another One Bites The Dust

JP, you got to be kidding. Well you did a great job. But I will miss you yelling at me when I got out of line. With you gone it wont be any fun to harrass someone. Well I know that we will stay in touch throught the jokes and E mails. Maybe if we have time we might come over and see you when Pat and I head to Montana this September. Anyway take care, keep the jokes coming. Bob:D:D:D

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
John & Sue. Thanks for all you've done for The Heartland Owners. You & Sue were the first folks we met through the forum and we'll miss our visits during our seasonal migrations. Good luck in Washington. You may want to invest in any company selling rain gear:D. I sure hope our paths cross in the future. Best Wishes to you both. Brandi too!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
John,

You did a great job and you have our thanks. Good luck in the future, and I hope to meet you one day.

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
Thanks for all of your hard work and the valuable contributions to this site. I look forward to more of your sage advice in the future. You have been an immeasurable asset to the forum. Best of luck in all future endeavors.
Fred

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Sorry to see you leave. We appreciated your efforts and time. Hope you stick around and keep in contact with us.

Now we get to break in a new Moderator.. :D

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
John

Many thanks for a job well done and as always you are greatly appreciated for all the fine forum help. We will look forward to the continued helpful posts and RV knowledge. Thanks again for the many hours put in to help make this an outstanding forum.....Ken & Kathy

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
John I'm sorry to see that you resigned ,you will truly be missed enjoyed your helpfullness keep in touch TRAVELER07

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Sorry to see you go, sure hopeing your many years of experience will still be available to us. Many of us have learned a great deal from your expertise and contributions, good luck..../Doug & Lynne

cjbearden

Visitor
JP, sorry to see you leave as moderator. You have done a wonderful job and provided invaluable information from your experiences. We wish you well in WA and future travels. Glad we got to meet you at the HL Rally '07. You and Sue are terrific folks.

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
John
Sorry to read the news. You have been a great help to me and I am sure many others.
Best of luck
Wayne