Dimmer for LED lights in my Bighorn

I would like to install dimmers on the LED lights in the slide that are over the dining room table and also on the ceiling in the bedroom. We have found dimmers but have not been able to find any information on whether the bulbs that are installed are dimmable.

Has anyone installed dimmers and if so did you need to change out the bulbs?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I did install dimmers on both reading lights over the bed. You can find it on my Project LM365 thread.
I found some LED dimmer switches that didn't work and 1 that did. The Diamond brand worked great.
166f9d6534081b97c3c04a221eb01d50.jpg

This brand did not !!!!!
08d6e826cb99e05b27b2670bd7fac0ef.jpg

And they must be the 3 wire LED dimmer...
Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

wdk450

Try to make sure that any dimmers do not emit Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) if you can. Some do, and some are filtered so they don't. There have been several posts on this forum about LED dimmer modules causing so much interference that the TV's won't work. A quick test for RFI is to hold a portable AM radio tuned between stations at the low end of the AM dial near the operating dimmer module and see if you hear interference on the radio.

SNOKING

We just bought a new 2017 BH3575el and thought that the LED lights were to white/bright. We worked this same issue at home under the cabinets and on the boat.

We bought some lighting film from PNTA in Seattle a few years ago and used some today in the new trailer.

http://www.pnta.com/video/filters-gels/color-correction/cinegel-3409-roscosun-1-4-cto/

We bought #3409 which is 1/4 CTO. We used two layers to get the right warming. So a single layer on #3408 1/2 CTO is the same.

Or get the 1/4 and have more options based on layers.

Chris

SNOKING

The warmer color tone on the lights we filtered in great. We now leave the TV/kitchen, Butler's pantry and the theater seating lights on when mood/every day light.

Tried to get a picture, however the smart phone camera will not do it justice. Chris