Where to keep the garbage?

sJv

One of the (admittedly small) disappointments for the Sundance line is they have no cupboard to put a small kitchen garbage can. I'd be curious to hear how others have overcome this deficiency!

-steve

Uncle Rog

We use a full size kitchen trash with a open / close lid. It does not have to be emptied often and the lid keeps the dogs out. The small rv baskets are not part of our general plan............

TexYa

Hi,
We have a Sundance 3300SK and we use a small trash can with grocery sacks as liners. Our floor plan allows for us to keep it close to the sink area but not in the way of foot traffic.
I store our trash can in the bathroom (along with the bathroom can) when we move.
By using the grocery sacks, we can empty the trash every day or as needed.
Cary

ptillett

We have a 2900MK.

I have a small trash can with a lid that catches. It doesn't get in the way. I sit it at the end of the kitchen counter during our stay. It rides between the dinette chairs and wall in the dinette slide during transit. Our RV has a stand alone dinette w/chairs, not a booth. Works for us.

proudowner

formely cannotdecide
We have a 2998 RB, our small trash can purchased at the Dollarama fits in the cupboard under the sink. Out of the way.

egnors

I bought one of those collapsible trash cans that I set outside the door and use regular sized trash bags in it. That way I don't have to smell trash, or trip over the can when the kids move it around. I think I'm going to get a second one for returnables too.

Shadowchek

I got the biggest trash can that would fit under the sink it isn't perfect but there really isn't a good spot for it elsewhere.

Greg

Rmcgrath53

trash spot

I just keep a small stainless trash that works with a foot pedal. Right next to the entertainment center in front of the stairs. Its about 8 inches wide and 16 inches high. When that is full we take out to a trash can outside the door.