Splendide all in one vented 2100xc (not drying)

lpnlady

We have had this about 8 months and it worked great until about a month ago ..now everything comes out still kinda wet. Cleaned the hose out ...what else could be wrong?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

davebennington

We had that same problem.

You will have to remove the unit from it place and take the top off.
Standing in the back of the unit remove the robber outlet hose that is attached to the metal frame, that is the last piece before it exits the unit to the outside vent. I think you will find that the rubber piece is full of lint very messy. Sorry I do not have pictures as we no longer have that coach any more.
You can PM me If I can help I will try.

dave

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I don't think you have to move the machine in order to remove the top, at least I didn't.

B

BouseBill

Try cleaning the machine, see if that helps first? Ours started doing the same thing and the wife called Splendide, removed the top, cleaned out the back then did the cleaning procedure.
you might try the cleaning procedure first, might work:)
[FONT=&quot]
1. Start the unit without clothes and with the dry time off on cycle # 11. When the water stops entering the unit push and hold the start button until all the lights come on then release the button. *NOTE: If the water is not at least half way up the glass repeat this step.

2. Move the cycle knob to cycle # 2 push the extra rinse button then press the start button once (do not hold) then let it run through that complete cycle.

Do this 3 times then try the dryer.

The instructions are easy to follow, but it's worth noting that I had to repeat #1 several times to get the water level up to roughly the middle of the glass. Essentially what happens in #1 is that holding the START button until the lights come on clears the machine's memory so you can repeat the same process and the drum will continue to fill without being emptied.[/FONT]

caissiel

I downloaded the maintenance training book and do all our maintenance troubleshooting by reading the light blinking messages. Most of our problem has been leaving change and guitar picks in my pants pockets and plugging the pump suction.

We have had the same problem; the clothes take longer and longer to dry. I got the same error code and using the instructions for cleaning solved the problem. I have to repeat it every couple of months as we use our machine for all our laundry so it's at least one load every day. Other than this problem I have no complaints about my Splendid.