SOLVED: How to remove a drawer on an Ashland, LM 365?

twilliams

Does anyone know how to remove a drawer in a LM 365? I am trying to plug in the induction cooktop to us it for the first time.

danemayer

Re: How to remove a drawer on an Ashland, LM 365?

Hi twilliams,

On most drawers, if you look at the rails, you'll see plastic inserts that can be compressed, allowing the drawer to slide out of the rails.

But I'm wondering. Is this the factory installed induction cooktop? Why do you think it's not plugged in? If it won't come on, I'd check circuit breakers and other things first.

twilliams

Hey Dan! Thanks for the reply! I read the instructions for the cooktop and it said plug it in. We can see behind that the cooktop is not plugged in looking through the open drawers.

image.jpg

jbeletti

Hey Dan! Thanks for the reply! I read the instructions for the cooktop and it said plug it in. We can see behind that the cooktop is not plugged in looking through the open drawers.

So did you get it plugged in an does it work okay?

twilliams

The drawer tab along the rail had to be pulled which freed the drawer rails to come loose. It took a pair of pliers to do the job. We plugged in the cook top and it looks like I will not have to eat cold sandwiches tonight! The cooktop beeped and lit up. We will try it tonight. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

You should of been able to do it with your fingers. (not pliers) you pull up on the tab on one side and push down on the ether side then pull the drawer out .

twilliams

Tried that and it is easy. Thanks for posting. Glad I did not break it.

jbeletti

Happy to hear you got the drawer out and the cooktop plugged in. In my experience, the cooktops shipped, plugged in, so my sense is this was a production miss and a dealer PDI miss.

jbeletti

Wife loves the cooktop.......all is very Good!

We like ours too. We have a 36" 5-burner induction cooktop at home. Love it!

The 2 burner unit in the RV on a 15 amp circuit works for most of our needs. Only a couple of times in 9 months have we needed 3 burners or needed more power than the 2-burner could deliver. We carry a single burner induction cooktop and a single butane burner. Both have their uses.