Finally,,,,,,,

jetmech36

We finally, after 4 months of waiting we went and picked up our 2016 Torque 321 on December the 22nd. It was a great Christmas present to ourselves this year.
Now to get it all set up for her first outing.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Can't think of a better Christmas present than a new Heartland trailer. Congrats. Of course if everyone got a new trailer for Christmas, Santa's sleigh would really be overloaded. :) :)

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations!! Now you just need to get out there and use it! And X2 on the picture request.

Rod

jetmech36

I have a few pics loaded on my profile, but can't seem to post them from my iPad. Once our computer arrives I'll get more pics posted. Thanks everyone for the replies!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I have a few pics loaded on my profile, but can't seem to post them from my iPad. Once our computer arrives I'll get more pics posted. Thanks everyone for the replies!

I've never figured out how to post pictures from my iPad, either.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
image.jpg
I've never figured out how to post pictures from my iPad, either.

Pretty simple. Are using the web based version of the forum? If so, it's just like using your desktop... reply via advanced options, scroll down to manage attachments, tap on choose photo from computer, select your picture from either the camera roll or photo stream, upload it, and you have it.
Just did this from my iPad.

Have a shot on me!

jetmech36

Finally was able to upload a few pics... sorry for the delay and thanks everyone!
We also decided to buy a heavier duty truck and we really love the F-350.

Attachments

• Truck and Harley.jpg
    Truck and Harley.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Truck 1.jpg
    Truck 1.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 59

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Congratulations, and that is a nice looking setup with the truck and camper. Enjoy!