start producing the model 3560 SS

Thensley

When is the start date for the 3560 SS models I have ordered one and would like to be able to go camping at the beach on my wife's spring break in march but would hate to make reservations for a beach front and not have it and be charged for canceling the reservation.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
The factory is closed for the holiday, going back into production after the 1st of the year. When we ordered our Landmark last year on January 30, it took 7 weeks before the coach arrived to the dealership. It came off the assembly line around March 10th before heading to the paint bay but if I remember correctly, the Big Country isn't a full body paint so maybe it will come in a little quicker.

J

Joel.Eberlein

Good morning, the start date for production of the 3560SS model will be week of February 1st. Please let me know which dealer your order was placed with. I can then prioritize over stock orders. The window for having the coach to you and ready by mid-march should be fine. Please make sure the dealer knows that you have vacation. That will allow them to plan accordingly.

This is a great floor plan, I know you will love it!

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Good morning, the start date for production of the 3560SS model will be week of February 1st. Please let me know which dealer your order was placed with. I can then prioritize over stock orders. The window for having the coach to you and ready by mid-march should be fine. Please make sure the dealer knows that you have vacation. That will allow them to plan accordingly.

Thanks for the great customer service Joel! Things like this are what set Heartland apart from the rest of the pack.

Thensley

I used Jeff couch's rv nation in Hamilton Ohio thanks for replying back great customer service

Jim_Hull

Joel,

Along the the same line, my wife and I just ordered a 4010RD and would like to use it on her spring break the third week of March. Our dealer is S&S RV in Farina, IL. Our dealer is telling us mid- to late February. Is this a realistic estimate for our unit. I would like to make reservations as well.

J

Joel.Eberlein

Jim:
We have the order. It will be scheduled for production the week of 2-8. Next Tuesday I will know the exact date; that is when we sequence the build for the week.
You should have no issue getting the coach before your vacation. Again, just make sure the dealer is aware of your travel plans.

Congarts on the new 5th wheel! I don't know if you are a first time Heartland owner or not. But you landed in the right place, the owners club and this forum is full of wonderful people that will provide valuable insight and help when needed.

Best Regards

Jim_Hull

Joel,

We are first time Heartland owners, but this is our second RV. We researched long and hard before making this decision and this forum was part of what "sold" us. I appreciate the quick response, and this verifies what everyone says about great customer service. We are very excited to get our unit here, and I am glad to hear that our trip in March will be in the new Big Country.

Jim_Hull

Joel, one final question. I am sorry for hijacking a thread.

During my research I looked at various units advertised online to view various interiors and amenities. More of the things that I noticed was that I kept seeing two different headboards in the bedroom. This is important because my wife did not like the all black headboard in the unit we looked at in person. I kept seeing the all black headboard and a wood framed headboard finished to match the other wood work in the coach. I am attaching a picture of the wood framed one.

my question is can I request the wood framed headboard be installed in our unit instead of the all blackone, or is it the luck of the draw? My wife does not like the all black headboard at all to the extent she has asked me to build something different if that is the headboard we end up with. Is there any way we can request the wood framed headboard instead of the all black one?

image.jpeg

J

Joel.Eberlein

Jim:
Historically in the fall the RV industry makes a number of change to product and models. This is unfortunately one of the impacts. The wood head board was used on the early 2016 model. The fall model is the black leather style. If you prefer the wood, take a look at Landmark on-line. If that head board is ok we can do that. Both Big Country and Landmark use the same wood stain.

Jim_Hull

Joel,

I will take a look at the Landmark series with my wife and reply back ASAP. Thank you again for even considering our request.

Jim Hull

Jim_Hull

Joel, again I have found two styles and I want to make sure I show my wife the style that would be available. I am attaching two photos. Could you please let me know which one is current, the first one or the second one? Thank you again for all of your help.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Jim_Hull

Joel, yes, we would much prefer the Landmark headboard if that can be done. I truly appreciate your efforts. This is the epitome of excellent customer service. Please arrange for our unit to have the Landmark headboard.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Joel, yes, we would much prefer the Landmark headboard if that can be done. I truly appreciate your efforts. This is the epitome of excellent customer service. Please arrange for our unit to have the Landmark headboard.
Jim, I would call your dealer and/or HL ASAP to get this taken care of, do not rely on this forum for product changes to be made to your unit. Better to be safe than sorry! :)

Jim_Hull

Erika,

That is a great suggestion I and I had already made contact with my dealer asking him to follow up. I am trying to do whatever I can to make sure my wife is happy with the decor. She just does not like the current Big Country head board at all.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Erika,

That is a great suggestion I and I had already made contact with my dealer asking him to follow up. I am trying to do whatever I can to make sure my wife is happy with the decor. She just does not like the current Big Country head board at all.

Ok, glad to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the floor plan. I want to delete the pocket door from the bathroom to the master bedroom. It's going to be on my short list when it's in the second year of production.