New Mattress

I have a 2010 Landmark and measured the mattress space and it is 70" by 80". Does any one have these same measurements and the name of a store were I can buy one? Our current mattress sags to the middle.

jimtoo

I second the Lasting Impressions for a good mattress. You might remove your mattress and check the base itself. Mine was sagging in the middle, so even a new mattress was sagging. I put some 3/4" plywood on top of the base to remove the sag.

Jim M

djlogan

If you check out Wal Mart on line, You can by an RV sized King, Tempur medic style for a very reasonable price. I bought one and was absolutely delighted with it

GOTTOYS

Surprised you put up with it this long. I made a support to go across under mine and hold it up. I also added a 3" memory foam topper. Not the greatest bed I've slept on on but way better than it was. It's a shame you have to pay for a junk mattress like these when you buy it new....Don

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We purchased a standard king size brand same as at home. It's tight but it fits the space and provides a good nights sleep .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
When we replaced our mattress in our 2012 Big Country, we went to a local mattress manufacturer with the measurements (70x80) and ordered one. So far in our new coach, the mattress has held up pretty well with us living in the coach pretty much full time right now. I did measure the mattress in the LM and its 2 inches wider (72x80). Since we are in her full time for about another 18 months, will have to see if the HL mattress is going to hold up.