Just joined the Colorado Chapter

JPo

My wife and I just purchased a North Trail TT and are excited to join this community. I grew up with a motorhome but this is all new to my wife. I look forward to reading all the tricks and tips from other members!

Jason

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the CO Chapter. We have several rallies and camp outs scheduled. The rally links are in my signature. Hope you can join us at one.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jason,
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club and Forum! Some great information here. Enjoy your new rig and hopefully we will see you down the road. Trace

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Colorado HOC!

Hope to meet you all at one of the rallies this year!

We are a fun bunch and have a blast at our gatherings.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Welcome to the HOC from PA. If you ever find yourself on the east coast, sign up for one of the many rallies here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Jason & Danielle: We have already communicated with each other a few times and it is exciting to see you are active with a post.
The Mountain Region has a lot of activities so hope you will be able to participate! You have my contact and phone informations, so
let me know if you need anything.
By the way you will love your NT, I have the 21FBS and it's wonderful.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club and the Forum. As you travel down the road and little things pop-up, this is the place to ask questions. Lot of folks on the forum who has either had it happened or know someone who has so there will be lots of suggestions/comments. Enjoy and travel safely.

JPo

Thank you all for the warm welcome! We hope to make some of the events this year and meet you in person.

JPo

We got the 33BKSS. I'm a little worried about the size since I have no experience pulling a travel trailer before, but this floor plan fit our family the best.

MTPockets

Jason & Danielle, welcome to the HOC! Jump right in and join a rally or Campout wherever/whenever you can. As an HOC member you are welcome everywhere.. Terry & June