Storage in South Denver

JPo

Anyone have a recommendation for storage in the south Denver area? What should I look for in a storage facility?

Thanks,

Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lynn1130

I am not in Denver but do use Extra Space Storage in Phoenix. I see that they have RV storage in Denver and would not recommend them because the have a policy of raising rates often. The facility that I use here is a large (very large) garage so I am able to get the RV inside and out of sun and elements. That is the only reason I have stayed with them. I have had to negotiate with them 4 times over the last three years or my rates would have gone up 30% during that time. I was at another storage just down the street where I had covered but not garaged. They raised my rate a total of $10 in 5 years and if Extra Space keeps trying to raise my rates I may be back at the old location.

Extra Space has numerous complaints about rate increases in various blogs. Just a FYI.

dwpkdavis

We have used Highlands Ranch RV Storage - located on Santa Fe, south of C470 on the East side of Santa Fe. We liked it there due to 24 hour access to our 5th wheel and security cameras. We left due to finding storage closer to home. Don't be surprised if there is a waiting list for a spot. 303-470-3575 7820 Santa Fe, Highlands Ranch. The guys that own it are very easy to deal with - they aren't in the office much but return calls timely.