Water Pump not working

bargetis2

Getisonwheels
Have put freshwater in tank to 2/3. Turned on switch, no sound, no water. does the switch in the battery department to the left of the batteries have anything to do with controlling the water pump switch? I checked fuzes and they are all ok. Where is water pump located and how do I get to it?

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
there are values to change from fresh water to tank water. They are located in your bay area. Also we had air trapped in our hose so the repairman just took it off-and boom it worked. Hope this helps.

slaytop

The pump won't run if there is pressure in the line. Make sure your valves are set for tank water and then open a faucet or two to release any pressure that may be in the lines. The main battery battery switch should be "on" or your land power line connected so you have 12v current. The switch to the left of the battery may be for the rear safety lamps.

Jimmyt5

I don't turn any valves when I use the pump. If the fresh water is hooked up the water flows if not connected I turn on pump and it flows...

jbeletti

Jim,

The classic Landmarks have an elaborate valve system that requires the user to turn one or more of the 4 valves open or closed to perform a various function (city water, tank water, winterize, power drain tank).

Jim

Tom of Ypsi

Could very well be your pump is burnt out. The early Landmarks have a rocker switch by the bathroom sink that can be turned on just by bumping them with your waist. There is a rocker switch in the stool room also that can be turned on by mistake if trying to turn on the light. If you are not aware that you turned on the pump it will run and without water it will burn out. Do not ask me how I know but I cannot pump fresh tank water at the moment. The pump location is behnd the sliding doors in the basement.

I have an 08 augusta and the pump is right behind the what is it called where all the valves and water hook ups are in the cargo area behind the "blackPanels", plus if I understand you right the switch for the battery is in the battery comparment this is for disconnecting the battery from any power drains in the trailor for storage etc (Flip it the battery wont drain from say a 12vdc light being left on after a trip)

if you are on 120vac AC then the battery is not used and the inverter will supply power to dc circuits and charge the battery at the same time, if AC is lost then all your 12VDC circuits are supported including the water pump until the battery goes dead

Hope this helps
Brent

jbeletti

Hi Brent,

Just wanted to clarify that the coaches have a 110 VAC to 12 VDC "converter" in them. But no inverter (12 VDC to 110 VAC) unless you add one.

With the battery switch on, the 12 VDC system in the coach is powered by the battery and the converter at the same time. The Landmark comes standard now with an 80 amp converter. This (9200 series) converter includes a built-in Charge Wizard circuit to more intelligently charge the battery.

Some have reported that with a dead battery, but with shore power, that while the converter has (in this case 80 amps) the capacity to run the 12 VDC systems in the coach, that often times, it cannot provide the amount of current (amps) needed to run the motor for the hydraulic slide pump.

Sorry if I went off-topic.

Jim