Hanging Pot Rack

berndog

Am the proud new owner of a 2014 Sundance 3310CL. Is there any way to hang a pot rack from the ceiling? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.:cool:

jimtoo

Hi berndog,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will get some opinions soon from some of our other owners. I do not think it would be a good idea to try and hang anything with any amount of weight from the ceiling myself.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Even if you can safely secure a pot rack, I would be concerned about the swinging pots while traveling. Trace

sengli

The trailers are made with light materials. There wont be alot of heavy structure in the ceilings. I seriously doubt you find anything to put screws into that would support that amount of weight, especially considering you would be bouncing down the road with it.