Headboard in Bedroom

Jim_Hull

My wife and I just ordered a BC 4010RD and are looking forward to taking delivery in the coming weeks. As we were researching various brands and models, we saw so many different finishes and decors. When we stepped into a 4010, we fell in love with the floor plan and the coach immediately. One thing we did not like was the headboard. As I looked at pictures online of 4010s for sale at dealers around the country, I noticed there are 2 or 3 different headboards in them. There was no pattern as to geography as to where you would find each particular headboard. Does anyone know if we can request a particular headboard? We asked our dealer to order the coach without a headboard, but I am wondering now if we can request the one we like. He placed the order yesterday, so maybe we could make the request soon.

lwljjl

I recently requested a headboard that has a compartment. We were told that such does not exist for our particular 4010RD. We've seen a couple headboards that differ as far framing. Ours do not have the wooden framing. It's simply padded, as you may have already seen. I had entertained getting one custom made. My wife says that it's no big deal and that she can take it or leave it. Oh well, the matter is still pending.

Jim_Hull

Thankfully, Joel Eberlein, the Big Country brand manager saw my post and suggested that they would be willing to install a headboard with wood framing that is currently being installed in Landmark coaches. Our unit was to be built this past week, so hopefully the Landmark headboard was installed and we will receive our unit in the next couple of weeks.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thankfully, Joel Eberlein, the Big Country brand manager saw my post and suggested that they would be willing to install a headboard with wood framing that is currently being installed in Landmark coaches. Our unit was to be built this past week, so hopefully the Landmark headboard was installed and we will receive our unit in the next couple of weeks.

Jim, we ended up purchasing this floorplan. We love it! Hope you do too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim_Hull

We fell in love with it as soon as we stepped in. We are anxious to get it and make our maiden voyage. We will report back when we do.

lwljjl

Thanks for the info. Jim. Perhaps I'll look into getting the Landmark headboard as well. Our unit is currently getting some minor warranty repairs. Maybe I'll try to squeeze in the request for the headboard. Thanks again.