Invalid

Lou_and_Bette

Logging in has changed for me...I sign in on my IPad, instead of going to the screen that says "Thanks for signing in,etc." I go to a screen that says "Invalid redirect URL..."
The areas for user name and password are blank. However, when I toggle back to "Portals" it shows me logged in and all is good. Lou

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Lou,
I found when I received the message you are getting, if I tried it a second time, it would let me in. Trace

rjr6150

Lately when I sign in from my iPad the password clears out and have to sign back in each time. Not sure what may have changed.

jbeletti

Logging in has changed for me...I sign in on my IPad, instead of going to the screen that says "Thanks for signing in,etc." I go to a screen that says "Invalid redirect URL..."
The areas for user name and password are blank. However, when I toggle back to "Portals" it shows me logged in and all is good. Lou

Lou - perhaps you are accessing the forum from a saved bookmark that is no longer valid. Can you confirm this for me?

GregP

I also have been getting the invalid log-in when I first log-in. Subsequent log-in attempt is usually successful. I use a Macbook Air.

- - - Updated - - -

Taking a clue from Jim's message, I deleted the original Bookmark and created a new one. When I log in with my username and password now...I do not get the "invalid" message. So far so good. It was happening for a while before, but I just chalked it up to my fat fingers on the keyboard creating an error.