Vanity in Bedroom

mike

Mike
My wife and i are looking at 3655rd and the one thing that i show that would like to be differant was that the sliding closure between the bath and bed does not go arround the vanity to me that would be nice when some is sleeping and someone else needs to brush.. Just a thought

Mike

phranc

Our 3600 has the same BR layout as the 3655. We thought about that issue also .And looked at several other brands that had a curtain that pulled across the vanity .I like the relative simplicity of moving a screen that appears to be heavier duty in a straight line ,rather than a light duty curtain that has to bend ..Actually its more of a privacy thing for the sleeper rather than a noise reduction issue.It has turned out to be a non issue for us and the occasional guest will use the kitchen sink..

mike

Mike
Phranc,

Thanks for your imput, we do like the Big Horn better than others and are trying to look at all issues...

Mike

fireflipper

EX-Travel Bug
Fireflipper

Hi Mike
I am not really sure if the Bighorn is laid out like my Grand Canyon, but the vanity is direstly across from the shower. The seperation curtain curves around the vanity to seperate the bed and the bathroom area. Check with the factory, maybe they will installed the same track in your fiver. Or your selling dealer may be able to convert it. Good luck.

Deb

Deb
Hi Everyone,
I had a thought today about the bath area of the BigHorn. Every BigHorn has the same configuration for the toilet and bath sink area. Why couldn't the factory turn the bath sink around and put it inside the toilet area. This would leave a blank angled wall in the bedroom area. But would really be great as it would give more privacy to the partner left in bed. I think it would also give us more cabinet space. Does anyone else agree with me? Yes, the sink wall would be angled inside the toilet room, but the sink could be straight and the depth on the right could be an overhead cabinet that would be pretty deep, plus maybe there would be room for a drawer or two. The factory designers would have to work this out.

Deb

Scott

New Bedroom Arrangements on the way...

Hey everyone - If you give it a few more weeks you will start to see the release of our new bedroom bathroom floorplan arrangements. You can get a sneak preview by looking at the new Landmark floorplans that have just been released and are now availble for review on our website (www.heartlandrvs.com).
We are listening to what you are asking for and you will see it in the Bighorn soon.

ST

mike

Mike
Scott, how much of a problem would it be for a dealer to reposition the track for the sliding divider to go arround the vanity?

Mike