Quadruple Tow

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Every time you think you've seen it all . . . another screwball shows up!

I can't even begin to think about how dangerous that must be . . .

I wonder if the guy next to the 5'ver with the yellow stripe on his pants is a cop that pulled this guy over :confused:

CaptnJohn

Yep!!! My thought exactly ~~ has to be a cop as a shrink would not have the stripe on his pant leg. I won't even tow my boat behind my 5er. How do they think of these things?
Every time you think you've seen it all . . . another screwball shows up!

I can't even begin to think about how dangerous that must be . . .

I wonder if the guy next to the 5'ver with the yellow stripe on his pants is a cop that pulled this guy over :confused:

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Technically I think it's still triple tow. Whatever it is, it's a lot to ask of that van. Trace

macjj

Doubles - two hinge points. If the Van holds up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HornedToad

With the dually and toy hauler I'm just under the 65 ft limit... I think this rig is over???
7151b6d855da6465d57fbe3e5922acd8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrsfish

Unfortunately, this persons reasoning goes somewhere along the lines of: 1- my truck can pull it just fine and/or 2- I'm an experienced driver and I've never had a problem

mlpeloquin

That is exactly why Heartland does not install 2" receiver hitches. But he will be crying the blues when his frame breaks !!!!

There are a few fifth wheels that are rated for this and come with the hitch from the manufacture. Beyond my budget and I have seen the layouts. I still prefer Heartland. You have to have a truck license in order to pull two trailers. At least in California.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

California law states that the front trailer can not be more then 28' other states are different. But my point was Heartland does not install 2" receiver hitches on a 41' RV because the frames are not designed to tow another trailer behind them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Gaffer

Good luck on any of the posted photos trying to get the insurance company to pay off when something unpleasant happens. And it will.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
This title of this thread is Quadruple Tow. Doesn't quadruple mean 4? And are they now towing 2 which would be double tow? (2 trailers). :)