RV Notebook Software

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
I ran across this recently and was wondering what my Heartland friends' thoughts were. Do any of you use it? It's only $40 and it does seem like it could be helpful. The FAQ on their site said they have sold thousands and only had 3 requests for a refund. You get a 30-day, money-back guarantee. I appreciate your comments. :)

http://www.rvnotebook.com/

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Not only do we use it, the creator was a very good friend of ours, Mickey Ivey, who passed away in 06'. His wife Patti, son and close friend have kept the business going, and they constantly update the software as needed.

You won't find a better program for keeping track of everything RV related. It was created by an avid RVer who knew exactly what you need and want to track! You can track everything from weight, mileage, generator time, campgrounds, etc, etc....the list goes on and on, and it will chart/graph for comparisons and budgeting.

It's also very easy to use, and you can go online to download current upgrades as often as needed. You can't go wrong with this product!

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
K&K, Glad to hear that. I figured I couldn't go wrong...I ordered it about 5 minutes after I posted the question. Patti emailed me on Saturday and it's on the way to my stick house. I should have it when I get back there this weekend. Looking forward to putting it to use!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Glad to hear it! Patti is a sweetheart, isn't she? Will you be in Branson? We could discuss the software further at the rally.