Pictures of 3560 SS

MCTalley

Fresh from the Tampa RV Supershow, pictures of the display model of the 3560 SS. Note that this is unit #1 and that factory changes often follow on from initial units to the ones built for customers.

Update: Joel Eberlein, Big Country brand manager, indicated that this unit is unit #2 and is closer to what is actually going to ship.

(Larger pictures in this gallery: click here)

i-ggkhmQL-L.jpg

i-gVJHCSN-L.jpg

i-QCcJzvx-L.jpg

i-DZJSJwZ-L.jpg

i-Qnjp7Fq-L.jpg

i-zN3rM7m-L.jpg

i-DVT7cSR-L.jpg

i-nKVx8c8-L.jpg

Last edited:

Thensley

Thanks it looks good a lot of room in bedroom it looks li

Is the TV in the bedroom stick out from the stone or is it enclosed in it where you can't put a bigger tv in the room?

MCTalley

Thanks it looks good a lot of room in bedroom it looks li

Is the TV in the bedroom stick out from the stone or is it enclosed in it where you can't put a bigger tv in the room?

Looks like it is in between. You could probably unmount the existing one and put a bigger one on possibly a different bracket. The one that is in this one is a 40" TV, for size reference.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I like it all but the rear cap. That is going to be a deal breaker for us especially if it is not even an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I like it all but the rear cap. That is going to be a deal breaker for us especially if it is not even an option.

Haha, to each his own I guess. No rear cap now on my ER, so the rear cap won't be missed by me, if we consider a BC.

Although I do think they look nice, I suppose. The dark brown cap on the light tan walls did bother me. Looks better being body colored.

jassson007

Haha, to each his own I guess. No rear cap now on my ER, so the rear cap won't be missed by me, if we consider a BC.

Although I do think they look nice, I suppose. The dark brown cap on the light tan walls did bother me. Looks better being body colored.

No issues with preference just don't charge same price and don't call it a luxury unit as it does not look like one from the outside without the rear cap. With that said I guess our next rig will be a BH or LM. Hate to lose Joel as a brand manager as he has been awesome to work with and always remembers us when we see him at a show or up in Elkhart.

Bones

Wow look at the room you get with the slide in a slide bedroom. Can we retrofit a slightly older camper?

Kbvols

Malcom thanks for the pictures. I really like this model. Is the bedroom area as spacious as the pictures make it look? Probably a dumb question but just curious of your opinion. Hope you all are doing well. Thanks!

MCTalley

It is definitely spacious as it looks. Tons of walk-around room, even with the king mattress in that unit. This looks like it will be a popular floorplan. There was a couple making a deal on one yesterday afternoon. They are trading in a Carriage fifth wheel (which are pretty high-end units).

Couple of notes on the flat back on the Big Country from talking with Joel. First of all, the unit I took a picture of was the rear den model (so the rear entertainment center is in the back with no windows). The units with a rear window actually look a bit nicer (since there is a big window breaking up that big slab). Also, Joel mentioned that in hindsight he should have had the graphics from the side wrap around the back, as well, to break it up and add more interest (which still may come as a mid-year model change).

Big Country did gain a few new features to make up for things like a lack of rear cap - the biggest being the addition of Whisper Quiet A/C. Also, the option of the induction range/convection microwave combo, rear view camera prep (see picture below at the top of the cap).

Wish I had taken a picture of one with a window in the rear. But for those that haven't clicked on my album link in the first post, here's the rear cap picture from there:

i-mn5Q7tG-L.jpg

Thensley

It is definitely spacious as it looks. Tons of walk-around room, even with the king mattress in that unit. This looks like it will be a popular floorplan. There was a couple making a deal on one yesterday afternoon. They are trading in a Carriage fifth wheel (which are pretty high-end units).

Couple of notes on the flat back on the Big Country from talking with Joel. First of all, the unit I took a picture of was the rear den model (so the rear entertainment center is in the back with no windows). The units with a rear window actually look a bit nicer (since there is a big window breaking up that big slab). Also, Joel mentioned that in hindsight he should have had the graphics from the side wrap around the back, as well, to break it up and add more interest (which still may come as a mid-year model change).

Big Country did gain a few new features to make up for things like a lack of rear cap - the biggest being the addition of Whisper Quiet A/C. Also, the option of the induction range/convection microwave combo, rear view camera prep (see picture below at the top of the cap).

Wish I had taken a picture of one with a window in the rear. But for those that haven't clicked on my album link in the first post, here's the rear cap picture from there:

i-mn5Q7tG-L.jpg

If they're not started yet why can't you do the wrap around on the rear cap now why wait til mid year to do it go ahead and do it now

TxCowboy

Looks like a very spacious floorplan. The kitchen, dining, and LR area looks very much like the Landmark 365 series which is very attractive and functional. The amount of drawer space in the bedroom of this new model is simply amazing and something frequently missed in many luxury RVs.

Kudos to HL as this new model looks to be a winner. :)

Malcolm, did you happen to get any pics of the washer/dryer connection or know whether there is a dishwasher option on this model?

pday1213

One thing I noticed when walking through the unit at the Tampa show was that the bedroom door will not open fully without hitting against the mattress. The door opens into the bedroom, the unit at the show has the king mattress.

Kbvols

i-mn5Q7tG-L.jpg

Thanks Malcom I appreciate your insight. I really like this floor plan. We were looking at Bighorns but this has made us hit the reset button. I do prefer the looks of the back cap however the floor plan for me outweighs what the rear of the trailer looks like.

I swung by the factory last week when I was working in Elkhart and seen a few BC's in the lot with back windows and no caps and they honestly didn't look too bad. I would prefer the cap but not a game changer.

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MCTalley

If they're not started yet why can't you do the wrap around on the rear cap now why wait til mid year to do it go ahead and do it now

I'm just stating what Joel, the brand manager, told me. Not about the 3560 SS in particular, but all Big Country trailers. I'm sure a change in graphics would entail someone designing them, sending that design to whoever makes the decals, then them actually producing them and shipping them back to Heartland. Doubt they'd hold up production waiting on that.

Also, he didn't particularly say they would change them but that they might. The good part is that Heartland parts can most likely get you the later decals if you wanted to upgrade an earlier unit.

jassson007

I still like the floor plan we just feel like this is not a good change in our opinion as it cheapens the look of the unit. Even with a window back there you still have a flat wall. Hopefully Tom M will pick up this floor plan for the BH line.

Kbvols

I still like the floor plan we just feel like this is not a good change in our opinion as it cheapens the look of the unit. Even with a window back there you still have a flat wall. Hopefully Tom M will pick up this floor plan for the BH line.

I agree not having the back cap does cheapen the look. I was thinking the same the same...would love the floor plan in BH. I haven't seen Tom on the forum much since the switch perhaps he is busy working on something like this in BH...guess we'll wait and see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk