ATF: Landmark - Pre-Wired for solar

danemayer

I don't think 2016 models were pre-wired for solar. To find out about 2017 models, you should call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Ask for Landmark 365 sales.

BLHFUN

The 16 cyclone 4250 is pre wired for solar and backup cameras. Tim thought it was going to be added to most models. Very nice feature.

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Talked to Andy at the Tampa show last Thur.He told me that the Landmarks are wired for solar and backup cameras now.He showed me where they were.

Oregon_Camper

The 16 cyclone 4250 is pre wired for solar and backup cameras. Tim thought it was going to be added to most models. Very nice feature.

What is included in "pre wired"?? Does this mean only to the battery or is there also wires on the roof?

BLHFUN

What is included in "pre wired"?? Does this mean only to the battery or is there also wires on the roof?

I don't have the full schematics or the details yet, but was shown the camera enclosure and plugs for both. for the camera, the rear roof has an enclosure that is pre wired to the front of the unit. This enclosure is a plug and play "snap in" for a specific camera. I cant remember the brand. The solar is the same way. The front of the trailer has a two wire plug built in for a mobile solar unit. If I understood it correctly, the roof is also pre wired for mounted solar panels on the roof. I'm pretty sure I'll be ordering mine on Tuesday, so I'll have the details by tomorrow. Brand and wire details to follow.

beasleyrl

The 4250 camera is for a Furrion (http://furrion.com/camera/). I purchase it but haven't fully got mine working yet because, while it was pre-wired, the power is not connected by default (i.e. no fuse). I just found that out last week from Heartland customer service. It is very easy to install as long as you know to put that fuse in (single wire hanging down in battery area). I haven't done anything with the solar yet.

richheck

Seasoned Member
When I pulled the wires for my satellite install, there was an extra pair of wires, purple and white if I remember correctly, that may have been for future solar install. Did not chase down in the battery compartment.

Last edited: