Recliner removal

jimtoo

Hi bwallace763,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Not sure, but you probably need to remove the back. Look where the back cover is attached to seat and see if it is in place with Velcro, if so then pull it up and you should see a couple of locks that have the back locked in place.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

iowaone

Mine is a 13 model so could yours could be different. I removed mine by reclining them and then removing the bolts that hold each on to a rail that is screwedto the floor. Screws have to be removed or loosened if you want to take bolts out after you have lifted off the recliner. End arm rest screwed to rail. As mentioned above the backs come off pretty easy once you have them unbolted from floor rail. First one hardest since you have to reach under to get to back bolts.

bigdob24

Mine has the Theater Recliners , two side by side with an arm rest storage container in the center.
I have to open the arm rest storage container lid and pull up the plastic container and mine is screwed to the floor beneath this opening.
I guess they all maybe somewhat different.
Good Luck
Dan

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Our theater seating is easy. Turn it upside down and there are two bolts holding the center storage to the metal frame. Remove the storage and that separates the storage from the frame. then unbolt the frame from the recliners.